There are several ways in which we can work and earn our fees -
- Purely on Results - This is mutually beneficial. We will charge you a percentage of whatever we do to improve your business, be it a percentage of increased profits or a percentage of reduced costs. We will normally charge a high percentage of the agreed first twelve months of improved profits/savings.
- NED and Ownership - If it is felt that your business would benefit from having an additional Board member and you were prepared to give up some equity as an incentive for improving the shape, image and profitability of your business, then we would charge significantly reduced fees for our work.
- Retainer Basis - At certain times and normally for a short period, your business might require a dedicated (or priority) call on one of our advisor's services.
- Hourly Fees - traditional basis for the charging of services, which will always suit certain situations.
- Fixed Price - for a particular project such as a SWOT analysis or designing a share option scheme.